Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Bit of a Departure

I spent last weekend in Chicago, visiting friends and having some drinks, traveling around town. During my time there, I didn't get much of a chance to create. However, one of my favorite bars in the Wrigleyville area, Nisei Lounge, has two huge chalkboards near their dartboards. Granted, I don't have a lot of experience with chalk, and I was also limited to one color, but this was my St. Patrick's Day-themed chalk drawing for the weekend... a leprechaun vomiting gold coins into a pot, with the Chicago skyline in the background.


If you're ever in the Wrigleyville area, make your way from the stadium down, south down Sheffield Street, and have a drink at Nisei Lounge. It's a nice, relaxed atmosphere, and they have board games to play, as well as an awesome photo booth... and you can't forget about the awesome chalkboards either!

No comments:

Post a Comment