Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Many days of creation, all in one! Super Special Deal! Get yours now!

Okay, okay... well, now that I've got your attention, here is all the stuff I've been working on since my last post. There's just something about this blog that grabs my attention less than painting, drawing, my Facebook creation page, and other various places.

Anyhow, I wanted to share some of my most recent creations. In no particular order, here they are, my friends...

First, let's get on with another thumbnail sketch of a 365 Create fan from my Facebook page, Jessica...



And then, of course, this silly Photoshop of Tupac Shakur as a ballet dancer... it may seem absurd, but did you know that Tupac actually studied ballet in high school. Not only did he go to high school and graduate, but he went to the best performing arts high school in Baltimore, where he met Jada Pinket-Smith and became lifelong friends with her. I should also emphasize that Tupac Shakur studied ballet...



Then, of course, we have some gesture sketches I did... the first is just human figure sketches.



The next features human figure sketches, then animal figure sketches, and finally some human facial sketches...



A quick, random landscape painting, you say? Of course! Here it is...



And finally, my most recent progress on my mashup digital painting of Super Mario Bros. with Edward Hopper's famous painting "Nighthawks"...






So, it's back to the grind with the Mario Bros./Nighthawks painting now... :) More tomorrow, of course, at least on 365 Create

No comments:

Post a Comment