Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In the beginning, there was... well, there was Facebook, and now this

Since January 1st, 2013, I've been hard at work creating something new every day. During that time, I've ended up focusing mainly on digital painting, with a bit of cooking and writing thrown in for the heck of it. And now, I plan to update this blog with all of my favorite creations from the past 50 or so days. I figure that it's high time to start an actual blog to document my daily progress, and also to make my project accessible to the people who don't use Facebook. I'm just going to post some of my favorite pictures, newest to oldest. Suffice it to say that this is my creation for February 19th, 2013.


  









 
















 















 



 







No comments:

Post a Comment