Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm baaaaaack!

Well, I have been hard at work on a new piece, and I also have done some other random things here and there. From now on, I plan to occasionally take my time to work on some "finished" pieces, which will take longer than a day... however, I will try to post regular updates about my progress. Since it's just easier for me to do, you can also keep your eye out for my daily posts on Facebook, and I also try to spread the love to Google+ as well.

Before I get to the big boy, let me just post this quick little environmental study again... I should have posted these the day I did them (sometime last week), but I forgot. Once again, these are primarily exercises in choosing colors from observation...


And now, ladies and gentlemen... boy and girls... the fruits of the past several days labor... a mash-up of Game of Thrones and Adventure Time!



The original file was 6000 pixels by 3200 pixels, but I don't want the Blogger server to explode by uploading it here. I plan to make this available at a variety of sizes for desktop wallpapers... and I'm also looking into options for making and selling prints. The original size of 6000x3200 equates to 30 inches by 18 inches in print.

Anyhow, back to the grind! I'll be posting more as I work!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment